Saturday, September 4, 2010

" BURN ME ALIVE "

i donno what i am
i donno where am going
i donno whats driving me
i donno where its taking me

is this the home
is this my road
is this alright
am i walking straight

my shadow's insane
it doesn't know my pain
am not the one to follow
it’d better choose some hero

SOMEONE KILL ME

someone hang me to death
someone hold my breath
someone put me in a coffin
someone send me to heaven

the road i have chosen
is making me dwell
Heaven is the destine
but am going through hell

SOMEONE TELL ME

someone burn me alive
someone hold my breath
someone put me in a coffin
someone send me to heaven

as far as i can see
i only see
my mistakes
they have been haunting me
someone put the brakes

i can't play all this
i can't kill myself
i still have my game to play
but well... all I need is bliss

NOW SOMEONE HELP ME

someone stab me to death
someone hold my breath
someone put me in a coffin
someone send me to heaven

as heaven is the only better place...


P.S. Thanks Kamal Krishna for your inputs, helped me get through this one...

8 comments:

Kamal Krishna said...

I don’t know wats wrong
I don’t know whats right
Bhanu gadi sodhi song
Brings lot of fright

Is this for real
Or Is just a fake
U’v got tell the people
Before their heartbreak

I know you are a star
Please change the diction
Coz bhan jovi you are
and iam kamal Jackson ☺

Pramod N. Medichalam said...

I love Bhangra Jovi and Kamal Jackson. Too good.

Unknown said...

Bhanu...it's good..really, Keep writing,

Advertising GANGSTER said...

Bhanu sir....hats off to this beautiful and intersting philosphy words.....

sandhya said...

yenti pichi patinda e madya toomuch vedantam rastunav,please tell me onething nijamga nuvve rastunava leka anni pogotukuni jevitam meda virati chendina vallatho rapistunav.

How do you know that heaven is the best place,did someone from there informed you.

Do you remeber you always used to say "nene devudni ,nenu monarkni ani"alage vundu neku ade set avtundi intavedantam loki velamaku ne personality ki set avadu.

sandhya said...

nanna kammal ne poetry adirindi...

Anand said...

i dont understand poetry... may b u shud make it into a song n record it... :) but i like bhan jovi n kamal jackson... :) cheers!!!

Satish Kasetty said...
This comment has been removed by the author.