Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Sun for the Sunshine...

Forests cheer sunshine, Deserts dear sunshine
Skies feel sunshine, Oceans steal sunshine
How much do i love my sunshine ?
If I had to tell, I would open my heart and yell...



Sunshine to you, Sunshine to me
It's simple to you, but so very special to me

Sunshine is always new, just like the mountains dew
My love for you is true, please come to my rescue

Sunshine's hues, it isn't blues
In you i lose, it's you i choose

Sunshine’s light, Shine's so bright
There isn’t a grey cloud, anywhere in my sight

Sunshine's Love, Showering from above
Every time i saw, was absolutely in awe

Sunshine's bright, it's my only delight
Never out of my sight, even in the night

Sunshine is pleasant, Sunshine's my present
It's my docent, for my every living moment

Sunshine's divine, Sunshine's so fine
Sunshine my Sunshine, is forever mine :)

Sunshine's my princess, Sunshine’s my success
It's only your kiss, can bring about the bliss

Sunshine's my gleam, Sunshine’s my charm
Even in my dream, the feeling’s so warm

Sunshine's my need, just like a mead
Don't make me plead, love me as agreed

Sunshine's aflame, it's in my name
Now i proclaim, we are nothing but the same

There's so much more to Sunshine, a poem can't confine
Ain't no Sunshine, Ain't no Lifeline

image source: http://hd-desktop-wallpapers.blogspot.com/2010/09/beauty-in-sunshine.html

15 comments:

Hemanth Kumar said...

Bhayya...hope your 'Sunshine' and mine are different!!...:-P...loved your poetry...just a small correction..it should be "Deserts"...not "Desserts" (which means sweets!)..:D

Pramod N. Medichalam said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

mari class ga undhi sir ...

Pramod N. Medichalam said...

So impressive. Every time I read something of urs, there is always a "too good factor" involved. Keep up and do keep going....Mmmuah....

Anonymous said...

Sunshine is always new, just like the mountains dew....... this line was awesome....not only this line i liked the message in this. ur feelings were also awesome

Advertising GANGSTER said...

Bhanu sir... the way u shined your SUNSHINE is very shining and pleasant...with heart touching words great poem sir... i respect ur feelings...TUSIiii GREAT HOooo bhanu sir

Kamal Krishna said...

tooooooooooo gud ra... u r outdoing urself with every post!!!!!

Durga Prasad said...

Too Shineee... you are capturing the readers attention... very good.

photriya venky said...

Sunshine .... So here finally... Bhanu will give shine with his words to this world....

Revathi Kiran said...

Bhanu -> The sun! And his post -> sunshine ;)!!!
Every post reflects a new angle of your's!

Vrinda Prasad said...

Let the sunshine all the time in your life.. :) Nice wordplay.. Loved it totally! :)

Anonymous said...

As usual, Simply Superb!

Unknown said...

DUDE! AWESOME stuff....u dont stop to AMAZE me!!! Keep on going....loved ur stuff

Shailu said...

Awesome poem Bhanu!!! Glad that you overcame the most difficult obstacle of your existence, finding YOUR SUNSHINE..

Uday Kiran said...

Super Atimbare (bava)...