Wednesday, July 21, 2010

People who like Me...

Someone said "Bhanu you have so many people who like you" and they said it right!!!

Now when i look back, i only see my friends who have been through all my good and bad times. i felt like thanking them for being what they were and what they are. My friends are like diamonds... precious, rare and forever. Everyone listens' to what i say but my friends listen to what i don't even say. I can trust my friends. These people force me to examine and encourage me to grow in life. They are in my every step towards success.

Anil - You mean a lot to me buddy. You actually mean a life to me. Without you i would have been collapsed a decade ago. Thanks for being a wonderful friend and the best business partner.

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my Friend"

Anand - You are the best one dear. I love you a lot. You were always there to guide me and to show me the way when i was lost. You are like my elder brother, like a guide, like a master. Thanx dear.

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself."

Chaitu - To me you are an overpowering surprise. I get amazed by your intellect and confidence. You are my rebel star Che. Love u man. but you are less into talking and more into smoking, but that's your style. I love you dude. Thanx for being a part of me.

"Every person is a new door to a different world."

Srisailam - Though you are irritating and annoying all the time, I feel the most for you ra mass fellow. You always took my side in every fight of life. Thanx for everything... Those guys would have killed me at school if you weren't there. You were my Macho, my Hero at school... and you still remain to be. Thanx ra ne ayya.

"A friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out."

Santu - Other than your boring lectures, everything thrills me. You are the one who knows me from top to toe, and you still love me. Thanks for being with me. I Will need you as much as always.

"A friend is the one who knows all about you, and still likes you."

Kamal - You are such a multi-talented Idiot. You are the one whom i cannot compete. I Feel relaxed and releaved listening to you. Also remember that i took smoking seriously only because you told me...i look superb when i hold a cigarette.
We share the most common feelings. Thanx for being my Entertainer.


"Friends have all things in common."

Santosh.G - In 18 years of our friendship, You never had a single complaint except for my smoking habit. You are a silent killer. I Love you ra. You remain my good old dude. You are the only buddha in my list. Don't smoke, Don't Booz, Don't flirt... inka endukura neeku ee manishi bratuku???

"The best mirror is an old friend."

Prabhakar - You were a friend by chance, not by choice. You and I must thank srisailam for bringing us together. You were always the good nice guy. Preaching me all the time. Your confidence kills me. Thanx dear.

"Life is partly what we make it, and partly what is made by the friends whom we choose."

Lingam - School mates are never to be forgotten. You care for me today even if i don't talk to you for years. I love you for your truthfulness and care towards friends. Thanx ra.

"Friends are the most important ingredient in this recipe of life."

There are many other friends whom i like and who like me too...
Krishnudu, Deepak, Vicky, Sudheer, Venu Sriram, Pravin Sri, Rohan, Srikanth, U.Vijay, Bhaskar, Kaladhar, Javeed, Vasu, Bose, Adesh, Pramod, Suresh Geervani, Anand Ravi, Sai Kiran, Mahi, Kalyan, Brahmesh, Prandeep, Dolly, Chaitanya, Chandoo, Rajasimha, Arun, Vijay Chakravarthi, Anil Bandari, Rannu, Sondu, Cyril, Moen, Daya, Rajendra, Hari Goud, Muppirala, Naveen, Bujji, Samar, Saradhi, Phani, Srinu, Govardhan, Hemanth, Sumesh
and the list goes on...


"My friends are my estate."

without my friends... i would be a failure... Thanks all for promoting me to higher standards, for setting my goals, for listening to me, for crying with me, for wiping my tears... for all those moments that i can cherish as long as i live.

14 comments:

Kamal Krishna said...

just saw the blog. Knew always that u recognize me, happy that u put it in words finally. But fact is i cant compete with u, u r always a step ahead of me.. dont remember about the somking bit, sorry if i encouraged u for the si callled bad habit!

sandhya said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
sandhya said...

Good blog might hahah.Seriously its very nice,but your are very sweet annaya you like everyone a lot anduke nuvvu andarini gurthupetukunavu.Anduke I love you ra annaya miss u a lot.
Sare me friends okati recognise cheyaledu.
srisailam"irritating", Santu"Boring", kamal"Multi-Talented Idiot" but Prabhaker"Nice guy"?

sandhya said...

Nanna kamal nuvena smoke cheyamani encourage chesindi.Ipude ma vadinaki cheppi ne pelli chepistanu wait and see........

Kamal Krishna said...

hihihi.... abbe nenu just cigrette thaguthunte chudataniki bauntavu anna anthe :-p

Chaitanya Dantuluri said...

once again bhanu... "when you are around, life is never boring"

sowmya and married said...

first things first, very touchy blog!!! and also quite informative as manjari now knows who to blame for ur smoking!!!

now lets get to the main point....oh hello??? where the hell is my name???? is this a joke?? am not even in the etc list???? u wiat for me to write a blog on ma best friends minus u :p

Prabhu's Blog said...

Hmmmmm......

Unknown said...

You think that I know you. In reality, I'm not sure still....You are such a deceiver.... ;-)..cheers to all....

Unknown said...

ee blog "Naa Autograph" cinema la undhi ...

Unknown said...

Praanam kanna Sneham minna ... sneham leni bathuke sunna

Karn said...

Kattiff re!! Mera naam nahi likha! Tou kya hua humne jyada time nahi spend kiya? I hav every update about you! ;)

ABE SAALE ki REVIEW said...

oy! na peru?

Pramod N. Medichalam said...

So nice....Love u too ra'....I am so fortunate to have friends like u....Mmmuah....